Library Services Officer
Due to some exciting internal changes, we have a part time Library Services Officer position available in the Wairoa Centennial Library. This positions is 25 hours per week and includes some evening and weekend work.
Become part of the team who send people's minds on an exciting journey as they explore the world through books, the internet and more at the Public Library. You will interact with a diverse group of people on an equally diverse range of topics.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Book processing and circulation services
- Assisting with reading programmes and projects
- Communicating effectively with a diverse range of people
- Using technology to provide a quality library experience
A full job description and employment application form are available on request from Council Offices, Queen Street, Wairoa (06) 838-7309 or on our website www.wairoadc.govt.nz.
Please apply online via Council's careers portal or mail to:
Private & Confidential
Ref: Library Services Officer
Wairoa District Council
PO Box 54, WAIROA 4160
Ph: (06) 838-7309
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER